Sirea's Gallery
Twitter bird

What do I do?

I specialize in creating 3D icons. I can also design 3D logos or favicons for your webs.

How to order

Send me an e-mail with information about pictures you need done. To send you a price estimate, I need to know how many icons or pictures you need and the sizes of those pictures.

E-mail: m.smejkalova@gmail.com

Format

Icons - ICO

Logo or icons for web - PNG

Price

Price is depending on quantity of icons and their complexity:

New design - 40 USD / 28 EUR / 640 CZE per icon/logo.

Modification of existing design - 25 USD / 16 EUR / 400CZE per icon/logo.

20% of the total sum needs to be paid in advance, the remaining 80% is paid when the customer approves the icons.

How fast can you get your icons?

I create 10 icons per week.

© 2010–2018 Martina Šmejkalová (m.smejkalova@gmail.com)